At South Carolina ENT, our top priorities are our patients and staff safety and well-being. With all the news about the coronavirus (COVID-19), we want you to know we are staying on top of the situation and have procedures in place to guard the safety of patients and staff.
We also recognize the need for continued patient care and remain open to serve patients in need.
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- We urge you to follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines if you’ve traveled to a high-risk country in the last 14 days.
- If you have symptoms of the virus – fever, sore throat and/or cough, contact your primary care physician immediately. If you have traveled to a high-risk country or have symptoms, and have an upcoming appointment, we’ll want to reschedule that appointment.
- We have expanded our daily cleaning protocols to disinfect waiting areas, exam rooms, equipment and other patient care areas.
- We encourage you to be diligent in your efforts to avoid the virus:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, scrubbing for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your face
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Avoid close contact with someone who is sick or has traveled to a high-risk country
- Follow government guidelines for social distancing such as avoiding activities with groups
- Self-quarantine if you have symptoms or been in contact with someone who has the virus
- Clean and disinfect surfaces
If you have questions or concerns about an upcoming appointment, please contact our office directly.
Your South Carolina ENT Family